środa, 6 listopada 2013

Two postcards from beautiful Philippines






I received this two postcards from Lannie and Jona from Philippines. They (the cards) are very precious to me, as Philippines are important to me. I bought a trip there some time ago (end of 2010 or beginning of 2011) and I could not wait to go there, but there was not enough people willing to go there and the rip was cancelled. I had to change my vacation plans and I went with my mum to Venezuela then. During my stay in Venezuela I found out, that there was a typhoon on Philippines and that many people were killed and injured. I could be there with my mum at this time. We were very lucky. But I still want to go to Philippines for long vacation someday :)

1 komentarz:

  1. plan your vacation in the months of March - May. Its summer here. Though, with the climate change, the typhoons are really unpredictable. So glad you like the card I sent you!

    OdpowiedzUsuń