sobota, 7 grudnia 2013

The most amazing bunny postcard ever! :D



This is the postcard, which I wanted to get for a long long time. I found it when I was searching through postcards gallery on postcrossing.com I have asked already many postcrossers to swap for this postcard, but they either didn't answer to me at all, or they didn't have another postcard like this. I know, where to buy it, but buy the postcard is not the same, as to receive it addressed to you and stamped with beautiful stamps. I already gave up asking people to send me this card, but I always commented under the official postcards, that I'm dreaming to get a postcard like this. Suddenly the “miracle” happened. Liane from Germany read my comment under the postcard which she has sent to another postcrosser and decided to offer me a swap. I have receive this beautiful postcard yesterday and I’m still so happy, that I cannot sit calmly :) Thank you very much Liane! :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz