piątek, 4 kwietnia 2014

Collection of which I'm aspecially proud - postcards with sea sells :)

Sea shells are not something, what I collect in my real life. I just love to watch them on the postcards. They are appear to be in so many shapes and colors that it blows my mind :) When I see sea shells I automatically think about sea, sun, sand and vacations. I have shown you some of my seashells postcards before. Now I’m going to show you my whole beautiful collection. I mostly received them thanks to one of the wishlist tags on official postcrossing forum, but there are some official postcards in here. Enjoy! :)






















Postcards without stampes were already shown on this blog before. If you are interested in the rest of the stamps, pls check all posts with sea shells tag.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz